What's going on at our club?
Throughout the season there are social events taking place, with most functions held in or around the club pavilion. In addition to the scheduled events listed below there are usually get-togethers in the pavilion each Friday and/or Saturday night, often with music and dance.
Visitors to the club are always welcome to join us for any social functions.
- Friday/Saturday evening chat, music and dance
- 11:00 Saturdays, Whistleblowers (recorder playing)
- 14:00 Saturdays, Ukuleles
- 14:00 3rd Saturday of every month Stitch, Knit and Natter!
- 16:00 Saturdays, once a month, Book Club
- 11:00 Sunday coffee mornings
- Miniten games and Open-to-all boules games
Specific event information may be found here.
|06 April 2019||Italian Evening (Bring and Share) @ 19:00|
|07 April 2019||Early General Meeting (EGM) @ 14:00|
|21 April 2019||Easter Sunday Egg Hunt for Kids @12:00|
|26 May 2019||President's Night Dinner & Dance|
|13 July 2019||60s and 70s Music Quiz and Dance Evening @ 19:30|
|25 August 2019||Bank Holiday - Sports Day @ 14:00|
|25 August 2019||Bank Holiday - Event information to follow|
|28 September 2019||Curry Evening (Bring & Share) @ 19:00|
|28 September 2019||WSF Quiz night @ 20:30, start cramming that knowledge!|
|29 September 2019||Annual General Meeting (AGM) @ 14:00|