What's going on at our club?
Throughout the season there are social events taking place, with most functions held in or around the club pavilion. In addition to the scheduled events listed below there are usually get-togethers in the pavilion each Friday and/or Saturday night, often with music and dance.
Visitors to the club are always welcome to join us for any social functions.
- Sunday morning, fitness with Pam and Ade
- 11.00am Sunday coffee mornings
- 2.00pm 3rd Saturday of every month Stitch, Knit and Natter!
- Miniten games and Open-to-all boules games
- Regular book club meetings, everyone welcome
- Friday and/or Saturday evening chat, music and dance
Specific event information may be found here.
|24 March 2018||Italian Evening (Bring and Share) @ 19:00|
|25 March 2018||Early Season Meeting @ 14:00|
|01 April 2018||Easter Sunday Egg Hunt for Kids (Young and Old!!) @12:00 TBC|
|27 May 2018||President's Night Dinner & Dance (charity: Macmillan Nurses)|
|16 June 2018||Open Day (further details to follow)|
|26 August 2018||Bank Holiday - Sports Day @ 14:00|
|26 August 2018||Bank Holiday - Club Event (theme to be confirmed)|
|29 September 2018||Curry Evening (Bring & Share) @ 19:00|
|29 September 2018||WSF Quiz night @ 20:30, start cramming that knowledge!|
|30 September 2018||Annual General Meeting @ 14:00|